Saturday, June 2, 2012

So Goes The Time A Song About Missing My High School Sweat Heart...Yes I Finally Found Him!

This song is about lost love, hopeful for new wings. I posted part of a book I am writing about finding my high school sweat heart after thirty years on ezine, this song was written before I found him. I always lamented and pined for him. I dreamed about him at least once a week for years and years. I missed him so much that it ached. I first saw him when I was only fifteen in the halls of our high school. He was with someone else but I knew he would one day be mine. It all goes to show one should never discount young love, I don't.

-----------------------------

So Goes The Time

a song:

Dreams encircle my mind

live up to promises

stolen by time... take back the time

when dreams were young and you were mine.

Slide into shadow and waves

remembered by some

some.... who were young

remember the time, remember the time?

chorus:

Cherish the simple

the mood in my stead

reach out to lov e songs

stroking your breath.

I will be there

in all that you do

in all that you dream

and don't follow thru.

Dreams collide or abide

testing their way

some... will decay

but I... I miss you, the closeness of you.

A blow delivered by fate

she smiles and eyes know

and dance...to the rhymes

but I...will always remember the time, the time.

And so goes the time

so goes the time

and so goes the time.

--------------------------------

About the Author:

Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
Hawaii, United States

Aloha! I am a figurative artist and Illustrator. If you check out my website you will see that I am very prolific in oils. My paintings are collected worldwide. I also do sculpture; images available upon request. I have illustrated for Hay House Inc. , Neil Davidson, who was considered for the Pulitzer Prize in feature writing, and several other publications. I also e njoy story writing and Poetry. All of the paintings,stories and poems on my blogs and website are written by me.

Check out my website http://www.kathysart.com or one of my blogs at: http://kathysart.blogspot.com/

Aloha


Author:: Kathy Ostman-Magnusen
Keywords:: lost love,high school sweatheart
Post by History of the Computer | Computer safety tips

No comments:

Post a Comment